- MWT19 Entry Form
- more forms coming soon
- June 16 – Entry form due
- July 16 – Entry fee due
- October 15 – Forms A-E due (hotel reservations, travel details, bios/photos, eyewear for U19s)
Squash On Fire is located at 2233 M St. NW, Washington, DC 20037.
We are two blocks from the Foggy Bottom metro station.
- You can fly into the DC area via three regional airports: Baltimore Washington International (BWI), Washington Dulles International (IAD), and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA). The organizers will provide team transport between IAD or DCA and the hotel on arrival and departure.
- National Airport is most convenient to the venue, but you may find better flights at the other airports.
- Estimated Uber fare and time to the venue/player hotel for Uber X, assuming no surge pricing and travel during off-peak hours:
- BWI: $50-$60, 45-60 minutes
- Dulles: $40-$50, 30-45 minutes
- National: $17-$22, 12-20 minutes